Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What I'm Following

For this project we are supposed to follow five other blogs. As I was looking at some of the others it was hard for me to narrow it down to just five. Everyone's looks a little different and I'm interested in what everyone is doing. So, I have the other Spanish teachers as well as a few other interesting blogs from the list. As we continue, I'll have to keep watching what other 'bloggers' are doing for 17 Things.

Here's another funny video I found on YouTube from Bueno, entonces

http://www.youtube.com/user/buenoentonces#p/u/31/_Z1NjEGb7yc

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget,
    I'm so glad you joined the program! Unfortunatley YouTube is blocked at the moment, but I will be look forward to watching your videos at home. It's been so fun to follow everyone and do this together- I feel like it's helping me get to know people better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brigit - I just set up my blog so you can follow me too!

    ReplyDelete